- conductor of the Bolshoi Opera and Ballet Theater of Belarus,
- the main conductor of the “Music House of the Classics”,
- conductor of the Russian-Belarusian Youth Symphony Orchestra
- repeated participant of the festival “Evenings of Classics at the Town Hall”,
- the author of a number of special projects of the Bolshoi Opera and Ballet Theater of the Republic of Belarus.
- My “know-how” – chamber orchestral versions of operatic scores by Mozart, Salieri, Moniuszko, Donizetti.
I have 2 educations:
1) choral conducting and academic vocal
2) operatic and symphonic conducting
Experience in conducting activities for 20 years.
Teaching experience more than 15 years.
In the repertoire – about 30 opera and ballet performances, numerous symphonic works, instrumental concerts.
I was born in Russia, but attention and creativity is directed to a greater extent to the development of Belarusian national music.
The goal and mission is to arouse interest both in classical music in general and in national art in particular. This, in my opinion, contributes to the emergence of new works, new names.